Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Create a tool that Disadvantaged Alas Spies




It really upset my concentration because hesitated to pass another rider in one corner, and then I fell.
- Ben Spies

Apparently, there are factors that make the Spies have bad luck. Apparently, there is a tool that remains on his motorcycle so he could not look up to control his Yamaha M1.The tool is used to temporarily block the pipe if there is flooding of fuel.

The location of the tool adjacent to the front brake lever, which makes it difficult Spies to brake effectively, and ultimately affect the concentration. This is what contributed most to the accident during the race for 28 laps remaining was 15.

"I am very disappointed with today," said Spies, who dropped to 10th by the end of the second lap, after earlier in the fifth position at start. "After the crew did a lot of hard work this weekend, we started the race by setting a very competitive and I feel good."

"When I see these tools have not been moved, I tried to fix it yourself because it is on the brake lever. I managed to lift it, but then these damaged tube fly and quite scary."

"It's really confusing because my concentration so hesitant to pass another rider in one corner, and then I fell."

"After a DNF (did not finish) in Jerez, this makes me very frustrated because it is really beyond my control. Now that nothing could be done, but I had to immediately prepare for the race at Le Mans," added the American rider who had touched by kompatriotnya from Ducati, Nicky Hayden, during the race.

The incident further shows that Estoril never give good luck to Spies. The reason, last season he also experienced the same thing. In fact, the former world superbike champion is in no way race in October because of falling on the way to the grid.

"Ben once again no luck at Estoril," said Team Director Massimo Meregalli. "It is unfortunate that human error sometimes occurs in races at all levels. Fortunately, she was unharmed and able to avoid a collision with another rider in the incident."

If Spies fails to finish, then it is different with his teammate, Jorge Lorenzo. The 2010 world champion had mastered the course of the race, before finally defeated Dani Pedrosa. Lorenzo had to be content to finish in second position.

0 comments:

Post a Comment